[ANN] Py++ - 1.0

Roman Yakovenko

Hello!

I'm pleased to announce the 1.0 release of Py++.

What is Py++?
=========

Py++ is an object-oriented framework for creating a code generator for
Boost.Python library.

Where is Py++?
==========

Site: http://language-binding.net/pyplusplus/pyplusplus.html

Download: http://language-binding.net/pyplusplus/download.html

What's new?
========

Features
--------

* Algorightm, which defines what virtual functions should be redefined
was improved.

* Exposing "C" code became easier - Py++ is able to generate
``ctypes`` friendly code.

* Support for ``boost::python::make_constructor`` functionality was added.

* Support for unions and unnamed classes was added.

Bug fixes
---------

* Indexing Suite V2 - few bugs were fixed.

Contributors:

* Julian Scheid
* Oliver Schweitzer

For a more complete list, with links to documentation, please see the http://language-binding.net/pyplusplus/history/history.html

alex23

Roman Yakovenko said:
* Algorightm, which defines what virtual functions should be redefined
was improved.

Always a handy feature, much better than using an algowrongm ;)