ANN: pyISBNdb 0.1

Daniel Bickett

Package: pyISBNdb
Version: 0.1 Pre-Alpha
Author: Daniel Bickett <[email protected]>
Website: http://heureusement.org/programming/pyISBNdb/

ABOUT:

pyISBNdb is a library that serves as a pythonic interface with the
ISBNdb.com API, a service that provides a vast database of book
information free of charge.

This package is an attempt to completely abstract information
retrieval from ISBNdb.

USAGE:

Currently pyISBNdb can retrieve books by their ISBN number, title,
author, and more, in an abstract manner.

DOCUMENTATION:

* HOWTO document complete with annotated code snippets:
http://heureusement.infogami.com/pyISBNdb_HOWTO

* What pyISBNdb doesn't do yet, but should:
http://heureusement.infogami.com/pyISBNdb_TODO

* Pudge-generated source documentation:
http://heureusement.org/programming/pyISBNdb/

DOWNLOAD:

* Download, extract, and install (requires elementtree):
http://heureusement.org/programming/pyISBNdb/pyISBNdb-0.1.tar.gz

* If you have setuptools:
easy_install pyISBNdb

Try it, tell me what you think, and enjoy!