ANN: pyMinGW support for Python 2.4.2 (final) is available

A.B., Khalid

This is a free site. To generate ad revenues, I suppose, they make
those zip files available through multiple clicking, so as to eliminate
direct linking. And who can blame them.

Using Firefox, I am able to download the zip files after exactly
clicking on the page you mention twice, pausing between clicks until
the page loads. I think they set a cookie or something and then test it
is there.

Using IE6 the matter is more involved. I have to click that link on the
page you mention and when my download accelerator starts (that was a
zip file download remember?) I redirect the download to the browser
because the download is actually a HTML page. This I had to do probably
three or four times until I was presented with IE's Save dialog.

I am sorry for the trouble, but this is something we need to live with
for now and which I cannot fix without relocating pyMinGW.

Regards
Khalid

Claudio Grondi

I am not able to download any file from the site
below, getting always only a page with link to the
download which is the link to the HTML page with
same link. Any ideas why?

Claudio

Do Re Mi chel La Si Do

Hi !

No problem for me, with IE-6 + FlashGet (just to choose right-click + record
target)

@-salutations

Michel Claveau