ANN: Python-2.5 available at WebFaction

remi

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce that WebFaction have now installed Python-2.5
on all their servers.

WebFaction (formerly Python-Hosting.com) support all the
major Python web frameworks (Django, TurboGears, CherryPy,
mod_python, Pylons, web.py, ...)

People using Python CGI or Python-2.5-compatible application servers
will be able to use all the new features of Python-2.5 for their
website.

Remi

http://www.webfaction.com - Hosting for an agile web

Paul McGuire

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce that WebFaction have now installed Python-2.5
on all their servers.

WebFaction (formerly Python-Hosting.com) support all the
major Python web frameworks (Django, TurboGears, CherryPy,
mod_python, Pylons, web.py, ...)

People using Python CGI or Python-2.5-compatible application servers
will be able to use all the new features of Python-2.5 for their
website.

Remi

http://www.webfaction.com - Hosting for an agile web

Is this available for all of your hosting plans, including your lowest cost
plan?

-- Paul

remi

Paul said:
Is this available for all of your hosting plans, including your lowest cost
plan?

Python CGI is. Web frameworks that require a long-running process (such
as Django, TurboGears, ...) are available on our "Shared 2" plan and
above.

Remi.