ANN: Python Molecular Viewer - 1.4.3

sargis

We are pleased to announce version 1.4.3 of our software tools
including: PMV, ADT and VISION.

Binary (LINUX, Mac OS X and Windows) and Source distributions can be
downloaded from:
http://mgltools.scripps.edu/downloads

NEW FEATURES:
--------------------------

PMV:
- added support for rendering secondary structures in DNAs/RNAs
- helpCommands.py is added to provide About-->Help widget.
- added progressBar to APBS Web Services.
- added Open DX reader to Grid commands.
- added a command to build coarse molecular surface.

Vision:
- parenting system is now compatible with geoms imported from pmv
- introduced real 3d labels

DejaVu:
- editable color palette to modify predefined atom's colors
- several new mode of stereo vision
- improved tile renderer (works also with stereo vision modes)
- added NucleicBases.py for displaying Nucleic Bases.

Volume:
- Binary AVS Field data parser is added.
- added all supported files in ReadAnyMap node.

And of course many bug fixes across all packages.

For other inquiries, send an email to mgltools mgltools(at)scripps.edu

More information can be found on our web site at
http://mgltools.scripps.edu

Thank you for using our tools.

The MGLTools development team

Niels L Ellegaard

More information can be found on our web site at
http://mgltools.scripps.edu

I had some trouble finding the license of the code on the webpage, but
it looks like the software is free for non-commercial use. Could I
convince you to make the license more visible? Please write it in the
FAQ and preferably also on the home page.

Thanks in advance, and good luck with the project

Niels