[ANN] raindrops 0.4.0 - real-time stats for preforking Rack servers

Eric Wong

Raindrops is a real time stats package to show statistics for Rack HTTP
servers. It is designed for preforking servers such as Rainbows! and
Unicorn, but should support any Rack HTTP server under Ruby 1.9, 1.8 and
possibly Rubinius (untested) on platforms supporting POSIX shared memory.

* http://raindrops.bogomips.org/
* (e-mail address removed)
* git://git.bogomips.org/raindrops.git

Changes:

Non-GCC 4.x users may use the libatomic_ops[1] package to
compile Raindrops. Memory efficiency is improved for modern
glibc users with run-time cache line size detection, we no
longer assume 128 byte cache lines.

[1] - http://www.hpl.hp.com/research/linux/atomic_ops/