    Version 2.1.1

    This release adds support for e-mail based comments in the
    RSS feed, which was forgotten in the previous release.

    Suraj Kurapati, Dec 18, 2006

  2. Who uses Rassmalog? (Was: [ANN] Rassmalog 2.1.1)

    --------------enig410BB26DCD66A14A03F604D7

    Hi!

    * Suraj Kurapati, 12/18/2006 07:39 PM:
    > Rassmalog is a static blog engine based on RSS 2.0, YAML, and
    > Textile. It features an extensible blog formatting mechanism, easy
    > configuration, and automatic tagging, archiving, syntax coloring,
    > and table of contents.

    Since yesterday I have a blog powered by Rassmalog. Who else uses
    Rassmalog for his/her/their blog?

    Just in case: My blog is located at

    http://www.mynetcologne.de/~nc-schugtjo/blog/

    Jupp