[ANN] Red Dirt Registration Ending

James Edward Gray II

Rubyists:

Friday is the last day for normal registration to the Red Dirt RubyConf.

We have everything locked-in and it's going to be an awesome event. =
Here are just a handful of the planned highlights:

* Keynote speeches from Jim Weirich and Dave Thomas
* Our themed program including Rails 3, NoSQL, and more
* Panel discussions with all of the speakers
* Expert trainings for the same topics the following day
* Scaling presentations from Twitter and Google
* Live recordings of The Changelog and Ruby 5 podcasts
* A huge hackfest
* An awesome location in Oklahoma City's "Bricktown"
* Good food (Weird, right?)

As you can see, we have the perfect tech storm planned. We're filling =
up, but we've planned carefully to make the best possible use of space =
and we can still squeeze some bodies in. You could still be one of =
those bodies:

http://reddirtrubyconf.com/register_to_attend

James Edward Gray II