[ANN] RedHanded welcomes two bloggers from Japan

why the lucky stiff

Hi, -Talk.

I know there's probably plenty of overlap between Ruby-Talk and
RedHanded readers, but I felt like this was an announcement that
warranted an official announcement. Hope no one minds. I might be a
bit too hyper about this one. Oh, well.**

Daigo Moriwaki and Michiaki Baba from Japan will be joining RedHanded
this week. They will be blogging about activities in Japan and general
Ruby stuffs.

We need your support to make this happen. Basically, if this idea
excites you and you're interested in seeing Daigo and Babie write,
encourage them in the comments to their posts. Treat 'em like kings.
We're lucky to have them writing in English.

Both write proper English, but if you notice a grammar problem, leave it
out of the comments. If you really feel like bringing it up, send an
e-mail instead. Seems a bit more respectful.

Thanks to Matz for his work on this. Thanks to all of you who are
reading and pitching in on discussion. Heaps of fun.

_why

Sam Roberts

Quoteing (e-mail address removed), on Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 06:37:17AM +0900:
Hi, -Talk.

I know there's probably plenty of overlap between Ruby-Talk and
RedHanded readers, but I felt like this was an announcement that
warranted an official announcement. Hope no one minds. I might be a
bit too hyper about this one. Oh, well.**
Daigo Moriwaki and Michiaki Baba from Japan will be joining RedHanded
this week. They will be blogging about activities in Japan and general

Sounds great!

And redhanded can be read where...?

Ruby stuffs.