[ANN] Reek version 1.2.7 released

Kevin Rutherford

Hi,
I've just pushed reek 1.2.7 to gemcutter. Highlights in this release:

=== Major Changes
* New option --yaml reports smells in YAML format
* Now require 'reek/rake/task' to use the rake task
* Now require 'reek/spec' to use the Rspec matchers
* Developer API completely revised and documented

=== Minor Changes
* New smell: Irresponsible Module (has no meaningful comment)
* ControlCouple no longer checks arguments yielded to blocks
* FeatureEnvy and UtilityFunction are now subclasses of a new smell: LowCohesion
* NestedIterators now reports the nesting depth
* Fixed problem checking for UtilityFunctions in Object
* Improved detection of invalid config files
* Invalid config files are now ignored
* Non-existent files are now ignored

See http://wiki.github.com/kevinrutherford/reek for further details.
Cheers,