[ANN] RMagick4J 0.3.7 Happy Birthmonth released.

Serabe

RMagick4J 0.3.7 Happy Birthmonth has been released!

RMagick is a Ruby binding to ImageMagick and GraphicsMagick. RMagick4J
implements ImageMagick functionality and the C portions of RMagick for
use with JRuby.

Current stable version: 0.3.7
Project URL: http://kenai.com/projects/rmagick4j
Installation: gem install rmagick4j

New effects:
=B7 Charcoal
=B7 Edge
=B7 Implode
=B7 Negate
=B7 Normalize
=B7 Shade
=B7 Solarize
=B7 Wave

(I think that's all that you need to use simple_captcha)

Major bugs resolved:

=B7 blur_image produced different images from RMagick.
=B7 Draw#push and Draw#pop didn't work correctly in some cases.

Furthermore, RMagick4J does not depend on jhlabs library anymore (the
gem has lost some weight!).

Thanks to:
=B7 Tim Hunter and the ImageMagick team (obviously).
=B7 JRuby community for its support.
=B7 Everyone that has reported a bug, ask for help in the #jruby channel
or suggest a new library compatibility.

Please try out your applications with rmagick4j and help us provide
feedback (even birthmonth cake!). It is our goal to make a
fully-compatible implementation of RMagick4j in JRuby.

You have some image examples here: http://www.serabe.com/rmagick4j

This is a very special release, cause March is my birthmonth.

Happy Birthmonth to:
=B7 SuperTaz
=B7 everyone else whose birthmonth is march
=B7 and me!

Cheers,

Serabe (Sergio R. Arbeo)

--=20