Ann: SE 2.2b

Anthra Norell

HJi all,

In the short period of time since I introduced SE. the feedback has been overwhelmingly postive. Thank you all! I am still cleaning
up minor functional imperfections as I encounter them working out solutions to posted problems. So the other day I discovered that
version 2.1 failed to process regex targets starting with some regex special characters which I found to be missing in the
collection on line 862 of SEL.PY.
So this message is dedicated to all those people who downloaded version 2.1: The missing characters have been added and the
current version in the Cheese Shop is now 2.2 beta. I keep the beta rating until I am absolutely confident there are no more
imperfections at all.
Reports on bugs or any problem at all are welcome, either to this group or to off list to (e-mail address removed).

Frederic