[ANN] Syck 0.42 -- Major buffering bugfix

why the lucky stiff

Rich Kilmer reported an issue with recent versions of Syck. A YAML document
which crashed the parser. This bug has been isolated and squashed,
mercilessly. Which means I have 0.42 for all of you. These changes have
also been committed to Ruby CVS.

Many thanks for Rich's work finding the bug and trapping it in a script.
While I'm confident that Syck is continually becoming solid, it's still less
than a year old. If you come across sketchy behavior, find a way to express
it in a script and pass it on to me. Let's not let such behaviors persist.

The new release, along with current Syck status, is available at
http://whytheluckystiff.net/syck/. Along we go.

_why

BrodieSola