ANN: template-engine pyratemp 0.3.0/0.2.3

Roland Koebler

Hi,

since there were some questions about template-engines some time ago,
I would like to announce:

- I updated my comparison and benchmarks of several template-engines
on http://www.simple-is-better.org/template/
- I have released a new version of my small and simple but powerful and
pythonic template-engine "pyratemp":

pyratemp 0.3.0 / 0.2.3 released -- 2013-04-03

A new version of pyratemp is released, which officially adds Python 3
support; and a backport of this version to Python <=2.5:

- 0.3.0 for Python >=2.6 / 3.x
- 0.2.3 for Python <=2.5

No changes in your templates and your Python-code should be necessary,
except if you use cmp() / xrange() in your templates, which are gone
in Python 3 and pyratemp 0.3.0/0.2.3.

About pyratemp
--------------
pyratemp is a small, simple and powerful template-engine for Python.

Changes
-------
see http://www.simple-is-better.org/template/pyratemp-latest/NEWS

The main changes are:

- Python 3 support
- added setup.py for installation via distutils
- renamed yaml2pyratemp.py to pyratemp_tool.py
- added LaTeX- and mail-header-escaping
- removed cmp(), xrange() from the template-functions

Resources
---------
Homepage, documentation, download and mailinglists:
http://www.simple-is-better.org/template/pyratemp.html

Download:
- http://www.simple-is-better.org/template/pyratemp-0.3.0.tgz
- http://www.simple-is-better.org/template/pyratemp-0.2.3.tgz