[ANN] The Python Papers Vol 3 Iss 2 in one PDF

mauriceling

Hi everyone

Our original release of TPP Volume 3 Issue 2 is in the form of one PDF
per article. A number of readers had kindly requested for a parallel
release for the entire issue in a single PDF for easy transport.

Despite prevalent "industrial standards" for one PDF per article such
as IEEE and ACM, we can understand our readers' point of view. We can
see mutually exclusive advantages of both system - one PDF per article
allows for tracking of view counts for each article whereas one PDF
per issue allows for easy transport and offline browsing. Therefore,
we had chose to released the entire volume as a single PDF in parallel
and will continue to do so in future.

The entire Volume 2 Issue 3 can be accessed from http://www.pythonpapers.org.

We look forward to your continued support and contributions.

Regards
Maurice Ling
Co-EIC, TPPA