[ann] uname ruby library

Stu

I did this to more or less scratch an itch.
This is a small extension for ruby that provides
uname support for all unices and win32 systems.

any posix complient non-unix boxes should also work
fine (beos, etc)...

ftp://mega-tokyo.com/pub/my_stuff/ruby-uname-0.0.1.tgz

tested on DragonFly BSD and WinXP.

I tried to package it as a gem but couldnt figure out how
to make the 'gem install' compile it... anyway.

-- Stu --
[FAQ] Write Your Own Operating System
http://www.mega-tokyo.com/osfaq2