[ANN] vim 7 ruby omni-complete 0.7

Mark Guzman

It's happened again, I've got a piping hot new version of rubycomplete availible.

If you missed the original announcement, rubycomplete provides a vim7
omni-completion function (code completion) for vim. It is based on
complete.rb, pycomplete.vim and ccomplete.vim. Any input is welcome.

I've joined up with the vim-ruby team, so you'll find rubycomplete.vim in cvs at
http://vim-ruby.rubyforge.org in addition to my site (listed below) which will only carry my full
releases.

Whats New:
------------
* Bug fixes

* Much improved handling of syntax problems in code

* Rails views are now supported

* Inclusion of rails helpers where possible/necessary

* Kernel/system methods are now included in completions

* In-buffer modules are now completed

* Improved error handling

Todo:
* prototype display?