ANN: wxPyAtol

Francesco

(sorry, if this is also posted in comp.lang.python.announce, but
i couldn't see the message)

Hello, I'm happy to announce "wxPyAtol"

The original program is written by Miroslav Rajcic and is called Atol
Filemanager.
It is programmed in C++ using wxWindows
http://atol.sourceforge.net/

I have posted the sources to:
http://berg.heim.at/anden/421194/wxpyatol.zip
A few months ago, i couldn't imagine, that this is possible to do in
python + wxpython. But also with the help of win32 extensions, I
managed to get the most things work.

I know, it is almost not at all "pythonic",
but I wanted to keep it so, because it is better to compare
to the c++ sources, and maybe later, I will inlude more python
style.

Maybe someone could help me and give me some pointers:
In the source, it is marked with todo.
for example to retrieve the imagelist from Windows fileextensions
self.m_hImageList = windll.shell32.SHGetFileInfo('.txt',
win32file.FILE_ATTRIBUTE_NORMAL, byref(shfileinfo),
sizeof(shfileinfo), dwFlags)
How can I get this in python?

thank you and best regards (and sorry for my bad english)