[Ann] Yet another Ajax Widgets library...

Thomas Hansen

Howdy, sorry if this is spam...

We in Frost Innovation have been working alot with a new Ajax Web
Widgets library called Gaia Ajax Widgets.
It can be found at: http://ajaxwidgets.com and is "free as in free
beer" (no source though)
Zip file download (requires registration though) no executables within
it, full WYSIWYG in Visual Studio (only VS 2005)

The library is in beta for some 14 days more, but can still be
downloaded for free as long as you register on the site...

Please let me know if this is considered spam, I've "starred" my
post...

..t

Thomas Hansen

Peter said:
Netiquette:
1.Unofficial rules defining proper behaviour on Internet.

2. Having enough common sense to look for an Announcements group to post an
announcement.

Opps...!
Sorry, I was kind of like hoping that since we gave it away for free
that I woud get away with it... :)

Sorry... (TRULY!)

Btw, I tried to tag the post with [Ann] in Google Groups but it seems
that that part kind of disappeared...
:(

Well, I want repeat the mistake... :)

I hope you don't judge our library due to mye lack of netiquette... :)

..t

Thomas Hansen