ANN: ZenHacks 1.0.1 Released

Ryan Davis

ZenHacks version 1.0.1 has been released!

http://rubyforge.org/projects/zenhacks/

A cornucopia of hackery. Toys, Tricks and Tools that have spawned out
of my other projects (RubyInline, ParseTree, Ruby2C, etc) but don't
exactly fit there. This includes ZenDebugger, ZenProfiler,
ZenOptimizer, ruby2ruby, and more.

ZenHacks is a semi-random collection of libs and scripts that just
don't belong in a package of their own. Many, if not most, have
dependencies on other packages and use, abuse, or extend them in
interesting ways.

This package is not supported in the same sense that my other packages
are, but since it is such a fun playground, I am very open to
contributions, suggestions, and bug fixes. I just can't put this
project at the top of my priority list the way I can/do the others, so
it may take me longer to get to than normal.

http://rubyforge.org/projects/zenhacks/

Changes:

+ 4 minor enhancements:
+ Added Graph#save and edge accessors for customizations.
+ Added Proc#to_ruby in r2c_hacks.
+ Added RubyToRuby#rewrite_defn to support bmethods (read: procs).
+ Added Class#optimize(*methods) to zenoptimize.
+ Added bin/nopaste for cmdline access to nopaste on rafb.net.
+ Added bin/quickbench to generate ruby benchmark templates
quickly.
+ 4 bug fixes:
+ Fixed gems for non-gem systems.
+ Fixed minor output problem with RubyToRuby#process_defn.
+ Added some minor (performance) enhancements to zenoptimize.
+ Added requirements to gemspec to quell whining.

http://rubyforge.org/projects/zenhacks/