Announce: XML 2007 Conference

Stylus Studio

Dear comp.text.xml,

The XML 2007 Conference is almost here.
XML 2007 is the world's largest and longest-running conference devoted
to XML and other open data and document technologies. Our theme for
2007 is XML in Practice, focusing on the lessons learned from
implementing XML in production-grade systems.

When? Monday 3 December-Wednesday 5 December 2007

Where? Marriott Copley Place, Boston, MA

In addition: DataDirect Technologies will be hosting a special
breakfast for this event. There will be prizes, games and more!

If you'd like to register for this conference, please visit:
http://2007.xmlconference.org/public/content/registration
or find more information at: http://www.xquery.com/events/xml-2007-agenda.html.

We hope to see you there!

The Stylus Studio Team