ANNOUNCE: XMLSPY CERTIFICATION BETA OPEN!

Conan Reidy

Are you an XML guru? Think you know XMLSPY inside out? Writing
difficult Stylesheets is a breeze for you? And you don't even break a
sweat when you see an XML Schema complexType derivation? Now is the
time to prove it!

Altova is looking for qualified candidates to take the beta form of
its new XMLSPY certification exam. The Altova XMLSPY Certification
tests a candidates knowledge about XML, XML Schema, XSLT, XPath, WSDL,
and SOAP, as well as their skills with XMLSPY. The Certification exam
will initially be offered in the U.S. and Canada only.

Beta participants will save approximately 50 percent off the regular
test price and will still be eligible for full certification as an
Altova Certified XMLSPY Engineer ("ACXE"), if they pass the beta exam.
To register for the exam, visit:
http://www.altova.com/certificationbeta.

This is an excellent opportunity to differentiate your XMLSPY skills
and your XML knowledge. Since the beta exam will be offered on a
first-come, first-served basis, interested participants are encouraged
to sign-up as soon as possible. For more information about the exam,
including a coverage map, visit: http://www.altova.com/examprep.

Andy Dingley

Think you know XMLSPY inside out?

Given the bug level of XMLSpy, I don't even want to think about what's
hiding inside it.
This is an excellent opportunity to differentiate your XMLSPY skills
and your XML knowledge.

One is a useful cross-platform skill, the other is an excuse for a
poor tool. I have no interest in "learning XMLSpy". Why should I ?
It's a tool, and a fairly insignifcant one at that. If there's
anything about it that needs to be "learned", then that's an admission
that it's awkward to use. It's only a damned editor after all !