[Announcement] UquoniTest 2.0, unit testing for C++

Mark VP

My apologies if you receive this message more than once.

Hi,

Q-Mentum just released UquoniTest 2.0, an advanced unit testing
library for C++, that provides many features that other unit testing
frameworks don't have. If you order before December 15, 2009, you get
a reduction of 20%.

Major features:

* Rich Booleans in assertions for easier checks and more information
about failures
* Easy creation of (reusable) test directories
* A powerful mock framework
* Parameterized and template tests
* Automatic registering of tests
* Orthodoxy tests
* Reporting of failing assertions in domain code
* Checking if an expression remains constant throughout all tests
* Custom test listeners and test wrappers
* Abstract tests (also multiple levels and multiple inheritance)

Platforms
Visual C++ 6, 2003, 2005, 2008, MingW gcc, gcc on Linux

More info on <http://www.q-mentum.com/uquonitest.php>. Request a
download at <http://www.q-mentum.com/uquonitest_dl.php>.

I'll be glad to answer any questions, in this news group or directed
to me privately.

Regards,
--
Mark Van Peteghem