ANNOUNE: pyeve-0.1

Radovan Garabik

pyeve is a simple quickhack-ish utility in python reacting
to special keys (found mostly on notebooks). Primary goal
was to enable soundcard volume control via those special Fn-keys,
working not only in X11, but also on text console.

It works with linux kernel 2.6.* with evdev input interface,
equally well on console as in X11.

Licence:
GPL

| Radovan Garabík http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik/ |