    Which throws the whole display off. What's the cure for this problem?

    div.main{height:100%;width:90%;}
    div.sample{height:90%; width;33%;; float:left;}

    nowhere man, Nov 4, 2003

  2. nowhere man wrote:

    > div.main{height:100%;width:90%;}
    > div.sample{height:90%; width;33%;; float:left;}

    33% is cutting it a bit fine -- it doesn't leave much space for the
    padding on <body>. Try 32%.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby A Inkster, Nov 4, 2003

  3. nowhere man

    informant Guest

    "nowhere man" <> wrote in message
    > I have 3 divisions contained within a main division.

    Is this the same a three nym-shifting sockpuppets in the same K00k brain,
    Bullis?

    > Assume each one is 33% of the larger container.
    > Divisions 1 and 2 appear to resize properly with the resizing of the

    browser
    > window. But #3 floats down below division 1 and becomes seperated from the
    > main container.
    > Which throws the whole display off. What's the cure for this problem?

    Drink bleach, Bullis and turn off your computer.

    Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 05:19:45 GMT
    From: "nowhere man" <>
    Newsgroups: alt.html
    Subject: another curious problem with mozilla
  4. nowhere man

    Richard Guest

    informant wrote:

    > "nowhere man" <> wrote in message
    >> I have 3 divisions contained within a main division.

    > Is this the same a three nym-shifting sockpuppets in the same K00k
    > brain,
    > Bullis?

    It would appear that informant has not the capability to understand that
    numerous people can have problems when designing web sites. His only purpose
    in posting is to harass me and doesn't give a damn who else he might hurt in
    the process.
    Richard, Nov 4, 2003
  5. nowhere man

    informant Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote in message
    > informant wrote:
    >

    > > "nowhere man" <> wrote in message
    > >> I have 3 divisions contained within a main division.

    > > Is this the same a three nym-shifting sockpuppets in the same K00k
    > > brain,
    > > Bullis?

    > It would appear that informant has not the capability to understand that
    > numerous people can have problems when designing web sites.

    Oh, I understand just fine, Liar.

    >His only purpose
    > in posting is to harass me and doesn't give a damn who else he might hurt

    in
    > the process.

    Hey Bullis, I was talking to your sockpuppet. Why don't you let it do the
    whining?

    From: "Richard" <>
    Newsgroups: alt.html
    Subject: Re: another curious problem with mozilla