another curious problem with mozilla

nowhere man

I have 3 divisions contained within a main division.
Assume each one is 33% of the larger container.
Divisions 1 and 2 appear to resize properly with the resizing of the browser
window. But #3 floats down below division 1 and becomes seperated from the
main container.
Which throws the whole display off. What's the cure for this problem?

div.main{height:100%;width:90%;}
div.sample{height:90%; width;33%;; float:left;}

Toby A Inkster

nowhere said:
div.main{height:100%;width:90%;}
div.sample{height:90%; width;33%;; float:left;}

33% is cutting it a bit fine -- it doesn't leave much space for the
padding on <body>. Try 32%.

informant

nowhere man said:
I have 3 divisions contained within a main division.

Is this the same a three nym-shifting sockpuppets in the same K00k brain,
Bullis?
Assume each one is 33% of the larger container.
Divisions 1 and 2 appear to resize properly with the resizing of the browser
window. But #3 floats down below division 1 and becomes seperated from the
main container.
Which throws the whole display off. What's the cure for this problem?

Drink bleach, Bullis and turn off your computer.

Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 05:19:45 GMT
From: "nowhere man" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.html
Subject: another curious problem with mozilla

Richard

informant wrote:

Is this the same a three nym-shifting sockpuppets in the same K00k
brain,
Bullis?

It would appear that informant has not the capability to understand that
numerous people can have problems when designing web sites. His only purpose
in posting is to harass me and doesn't give a damn who else he might hurt in
the process.

informant

Richard said:
informant wrote:

It would appear that informant has not the capability to understand that
numerous people can have problems when designing web sites.

Oh, I understand just fine, Liar.
His only purpose
in posting is to harass me and doesn't give a damn who else he might hurt in
the process.

Hey Bullis, I was talking to your sockpuppet. Why don't you let it do the
whining?

From: "Richard" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.html
Subject: Re: another curious problem with mozilla