Another Simple Question, Dynamic formatting

Chris

Sorry to ask such a simple question but here it is, and I'm am new to
ASP/WEB

I am designing a site and I want to make it general so I can easily change
the font/color/sizes of the tables/datagrids on the fly. Do I have to load
in the scheme I want and adjust every attribute myself or is there a simple
way of doing it that I'm missing. I thought maybe the CSS helped with this
but I haven't dug into it much.

Thanks for the help and time.
Chris

Michael Pearson

CSS is the solution to this. The way I've done it in the past is everything
that I want to control, I set a class for. In the CSS I create said class.

In HTML:
<Font class="myClass">Hello World!</font>

In CSS:

..myClass

{

font-weight: bold;