Ant compilation problem?

Denis

Hi all,
I've an application made on Eclipse.

If I run this app from eclipse all works. If I compile the application
using ant and run it via webstart, a strange thing occurs.

I've a JXTreeTable (JDNC). And when I click on the '+' to expande a
tree node, if the row was selected, nothing appears... I've to select
another row, then click on '+'.

The strange is this problem occurs only when I compile with ant...

The ant code that build is:

<target depends="init" name="build">
<echo message="*** ${ant.project.name}: building ***"/>
<javac destdir="${bin_dir}">
<src path="${src_dir}"/>
<classpath refid="project.classpath"/>
</javac>
</target>

What can I do?
Thanks!

DM

P.S. the machines (when I compile, and when I run the app) has only jre
update 06.