    sent from and was discovered in IMC
    Queues\Inbound
    located at Netsys International/NETSYS/NETSYS-NT-SERV.

    ANTIGEN_NETSYS-NT-SERV, Jul 8, 2003

  2. ANTIGEN_NETSYS-NT-SERV

    tinskeep Guest

    I have received a similar message and it occurs when I send email with
    word attachment to same user. The noticfication follows:
    ntigen for Exchange found Body of Message infected with
    FragmentedMessage virus.
    The file is currently Removed. The message, "XXXXXXX-XXXXX.doc
    [2/2]", was
    sent from XXXXXXXX and was discovered in SMTP Messages\Inbound
    located at HMR/US-AVP-01/USSWTEXB10.

    Sure would like to know the problem if anyone has ideas.

    Tom

    tinskeep, Aug 1, 2003