Any c++ pros out there?

Phlip

Kai-Uwe Bux said:
Your solution does not distinguish an empty box<T> from a box that
contains
the default value for T, i.e., a box<int> that contains 0 is considered
empty.

I just tuned in. Are you guys reinventing Barton & Nackman's Fallible<T>
from their Scientific and Engineering Something C++ book?

Kai-Uwe Bux

Phlip said:
I just tuned in. Are you guys reinventing Barton & Nackman's Fallible<T>
from their Scientific and Engineering Something C++ book?

I don't know. What does that thing do?

Best

Kai-Uwe Bux