    Does anyone have a recommendation?

    --

    David
    DaveF, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Active Reports .Net from Data Dynamics

    Michael Pearson, Apr 8, 2004

  3. DaveF

    WJ Guest

    Anything wrong with CR ? I m planning CR 10.

    Thanks,

    John

    WJ, Apr 8, 2004
  4. DaveF

    DaveF Guest

    COST!!!!

    --

    David Fetrow
    Helixpoint LLC.

    DaveF, Apr 8, 2004
  5. DaveF

    RadekP Guest

    Definitely SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services. Free (!) - included with the
    SQL Server Standard or better license at no additional cost.

    Regards

    Radek

    RadekP, Apr 8, 2004
  6. PMJI, but it's only "free" when run on same server as the SQL Server, and
    part of it needs a web server. So you either put IIS on your SQL Server or
    you purchase another SQL Server license to run Reporting Services on a
    different machine.

    Mike

    Mike Kruchten, Apr 8, 2004