Any hooks in rdoc ?

Vincent Fourmond

Hello !

I'm currently writing a "not so small anymore" project involving a
fair deal of metaprogramming, and I would have liked rdoc to reflect a
bit better the state of my classes. Is there any way to have rdoc
understand a statement like

param_accessor :size, 'size', "Size", {:type => :integer}, "The size ?"

I would want rdoc to display something close to what it would for

# The size ?
attr_accessor :size

but I don't have a clue about how to do it. I tried the --accessor
option, but it treats :size, 'size', "Size" and so on each as different
attributes, which is not acceptable in my case/

Any hint ? Thanks !

Vince

Eric Hodel

Hello !

I'm currently writing a "not so small anymore" project involving a
fair deal of metaprogramming, and I would have liked rdoc to reflect a
bit better the state of my classes. Is there any way to have rdoc
understand a statement like

param_accessor :size, 'size', "Size", {:type => :integer}, "The
size ?"

I would want rdoc to display something close to what it would for

# The size ?
attr_accessor :size

but I don't have a clue about how to do it. I tried the --accessor
option, but it treats :size, 'size', "Size" and so on each as
different
attributes, which is not acceptable in my case/

Any hint ? Thanks !

There isn't one, sorry. :(

Vincent Fourmond

Eric said:
There isn't one, sorry. :(

Pity. Do you think it would be possible to add such a thing without
disturbing rdoc too much ? Would anyone be interested ? I could give it
a try, then.

Cheers,

Vince

Eric Hodel

Pity. Do you think it would be possible to add such a thing without
disturbing rdoc too much ? Would anyone be interested ? I could
give it
a try, then.

It is a frequently requested feature, go for it.

Gregory Brown

Pity. Do you think it would be possible to add such a thing without
disturbing rdoc too much ? Would anyone be interested ? I could give it
a try, then.

This would be excellent, if someone could swing it.