Any other good ASP.NET groups?

Vieth

Hi! I'm kind of new to microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet. In
the past I just searched the group's archives when I had a question,
but now, with the release of Google Groups 2.0, I decided to
"subscribe" so that I get all the messages via e-mail. So I'll
probably be participating more actively in the future.

My question is, is this the most popular and comprehensive group for
ASP.NET subjects, or is there something else that's bigger or better?
(I'm trying to keep the groups that I monitor to a minimum.) By the
way, I'm an "advanced beginner" or "beginner/intermediate," so I'm
trying to avoid groups that are too elementary (e.g. "What's a
cookie?") and also groups that are too advanced (e.g. "What do you mean
you don't know how to create C# interfaces and abstract classes? Get
outta here!").

- Vieth

Ken Dopierala Jr.

Hi Vieth,

This is a great place for information. The only other out there (that I
know about) that compares to this are the groups at www.gotdotnet.com , they
have tons of messages there too and a pretty easy to use interface. Ken.