Any Pythonista knowing Estonian on this list?

André

Some of the tasks that are part of Google's H.O.P. involved
translation (i18n) of some well-known ... and some lesser known
projects. I have received a translation in Estonian for Crunchy -
probably of the order of a 100 phrases. I just want to make sure that
no practical joke has been played in doing the translations ... my
Estonian is None.

Anyone with basic reading knowledge of Estonian is more than welcome
to contact me.

André