Any regs up for a CSS challenge

Karl Core

I have a little blog app I just wrote that has an all CSS layout. It has a
style switcher built in.
If anyone's up to the challenge of building some of the alternate style
sheets, gimme a shout - (e-mail address removed)

Uncle Pirate

Karl said:
I have a little blog app I just wrote that has an all CSS layout. It has a
style switcher built in.
If anyone's up to the challenge of building some of the alternate style
sheets, gimme a shout - (e-mail address removed)

I just WISH I felt confident enough to take you up on it.

Coordinator, Tularosa Basin Chapter, ABATE of NM; AMA#758681; COBB
'94 1500 Vulcan (now wrecked) :( http://motorcyclefun.org/Dcp_2068c.jpg

Augustus

Karl Core said:
I have a little blog app I just wrote that has an all CSS layout. It has a
style switcher built in.
If anyone's up to the challenge of building some of the alternate style
sheets, gimme a shout - (e-mail address removed)

From the subject line I was kinda hoping this was going to be some kind of
contest...
:(