Any Tkinker bases rich text widget?

sullivanz.pku

Hi all
I am using the standard python GUI Tkinter as my program's main
interface. Although I know wxPython has some widget to support rich
text widget, but I do not have time to shift to wx---- series. Does
anyone know any Tkinter based widget that support:

1. Blod, Italic, Underline and their combinations.
2. Several most commonly used fonts, like Times New Roman and Arial
3. Multiline text
4. Cross platform support. Available in Linux-RedHat and Mac OS series
and Windows 2000 or above.
5.Image embedding. Support jpeg, gif, bmp. The more the better.

and better support:
Hyperlink, Text color, the more the better.

Thank you so much for help!