any way to check for htmlencode/decode?

Darrel

I'm updating an application and swapping out the WYSIWYG text editor that it
was using.

The old system sent everything to the DB as HTML encoded, and then decoded
it on the way out.

The new WYSIWYG editor prefers the HTML as-is and not encoded.

Is there any built in function/class in .net that can check to see if a
string of HTML is encoded or not? I'd like to implement the new editor, but
check the HTML on the front end, as I'm sure all the content won't be
'converted' anytime soon.

-Darrel

Darrel

Is there any built in function/class in .net that can check to see if a
string of HTML is encoded or not? I'd like to implement the new editor,
but check the HTML on the front end, as I'm sure all the content won't be
'converted' anytime soon.

Eh...scratch that. It's late. Not thinking straight. I don't need to change
anything in the DB. I'll just to id on the admin side.

-Darrel