Anybody know about laf.core package?

Nick Nock

I found some java source which imports laf.core package.(Exactly that
imports laf.core.log.LLog class)
I googled it but I could only find some error message about it.
All I know about laf.core package is that LLog class and LConfiguration
class is in that package. I think laf.core package is some kind of
public package.
Do you know where can I get the package or get some information about
it? Please let me know

JScoobyCed

Nick said:
I found some java source which imports laf.core package.(Exactly that
imports laf.core.log.LLog class)
I googled it but I could only find some error message about it.
All I know about laf.core package is that LLog class and LConfiguration
class is in that package. I think laf.core package is some kind of
public package.
Do you know where can I get the package or get some information about
it? Please let me know

This is quite strange that your application needs the LAF stuff. This
package comes from LG Electronics (IT division). They developped the
"LGCNS APPLICATION FRAMEWORK" (LAF) In particular, the LAF/J (LAF for Java)
Do u need the sources? I think LG is hiding it in a box locked by a key
lost in the sea :)