anyone interested in a small java project?

aiiadict

I have java source code, it accepts a JPG (or other graphics format)
as input, and converts it to
black and white bitmap (with some odd ordering of horizontal lines)

I would like to change this program to output variable size bitmaps:

source = "asdf.jpg"

asdf.jpg = 200 X 800 graphic

I would like to call like this:

SOURCE = "asdf.jpg" OUTPUT = "100 X 100 BW"

and have the Java convert the graphic to 100X100 size black and white
bitmap.

the odd ordering of the horizontal lines is to display on an Apple IIe
video screen.

This should take just a few minutes for an experienced programmer

this is just for fun... please email me if interested.

some screenshots of the programs current output can be found
at:

http://rich12345.tripod.com/htmlview/index.html

Rich

Codedigestion

Peace Rich,

Why don't you make your project opensource and have it hosted at
sourceforge.net or anywhere else...

God Bless,

shree