Anyone use the kbool library?

Billy Patton

I pulled the kbool library, from where I don't remember.
It is supposed to do boolean function between 2 polygons.
I will compile and execute but the results are wrong.

Anyone know anything about htis library>

___ _ ____ ___ __ __
/ _ )(_) / /_ __ / _ \___ _/ /_/ /____ ___
/ _ / / / / // / / ___/ _ `/ __/ __/ _ \/ _ \
/____/_/_/_/\_, / /_/ \_,_/\__/\__/\___/_//_/
/___/
Texas Instruments ASIC Circuit Design Methodology Group
Dallas, Texas, 214-480-4455, (e-mail address removed)

Mike Wahler

Billy Patton said:
I pulled the kbool library, from where I don't remember.
It is supposed to do boolean function between 2 polygons.
I will compile and execute but the results are wrong.

Anyone know anything about htis library>

I'm sure many do, but it's not topical here (you've
been posting and (hopefully) reading here long enough
to know that). Try support resources for 'kbool'.

If I couldn't remember where I got this library, I'd
probably start my research at www.google.com

-Mike

Billy Patton

I love it.

But I dod google it and ask Jeeves about it, and every search engine I could
find with no luck
THe library contains no documentation about where it came from nor anyone's
name. This group was a lost hope :(

___ _ ____ ___ __ __
/ _ )(_) / /_ __ / _ \___ _/ /_/ /____ ___
/ _ / / / / // / / ___/ _ `/ __/ __/ _ \/ _ \
/____/_/_/_/\_, / /_/ \_,_/\__/\__/\___/_//_/
/___/
Texas Instruments ASIC Circuit Design Methodology Group
Dallas, Texas, 214-480-4455, (e-mail address removed)

Mike Wahler

But I dod google it and ask Jeeves about it, and every search engine I could
find with no luck
THe library contains no documentation about where it came from nor anyone's
name.

That still doesn't make it topical for comp.lang.c++.
This group was a lost hope :(

Of course the wrong newsgroup would very
likely be a 'lost hope'.

<OT>
Anyway, starting with google, I found this in
only a few minutes:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kholwerd/bool.html#download

</OT>

Try looking a bit harder next time. :)