Anyone want a copy of C Builder X Enterprise ?

Jason

Hi

I'm a programmer and have an extra copy of Borland Enterprise Studio
for Mobile v2.5 and am looking to sell it. I got it at a great price
and am selling it at a great price on eBay (starting today.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=46325&item=3691142652

If you're not interested, please let your friends or coworkers know
about it -- the auction ends in 7 days. Only have this one.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me,

Jason
(e-mail address removed)
Network Engineer and Programmer

Jonathan Turkanis

Jason said:
Hi

I'm a programmer and have an extra copy of Borland Enterprise Studio
for Mobile v2.5 and am looking to sell it. I got it at a great price
and am selling it at a great price on eBay (starting today.)

I've heard from people on this newsgroup that you can take an
executable and transform it into equivalent C++ source code. Please do
this and email it to me. Unfortunately, I can't pay you in money, so
you will have to accept payment in the form of really stupid jokes.

Jonathan