    Appreciate some help on this...

    Thank you...

    Bruce A. Julseth

    Bruce A. Julseth, Sep 15, 2003

  2. "Bruce A. Julseth" <> wrote in message
    > I have a simple .asp test program, punctual.asp.

    > <h1>Welcome</h1>
    > In Webserverland, the time is exactly <% = Time %>

    > The page is being displayed okay except for the <% = Time %>.
    >
    > I assume I need to tell Apache how to handle .asp file but I failed to

    find

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2181

    --
    Tom Kaminski IIS MVP
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

    Tom Kaminski [MVP], Sep 15, 2003

  3. Bruce A. Julseth

    Ray at Guest

    Apache doesn't support ASP, natively. ASP is supported by IIS, which is
    Microsoft's Web server software. I believe if you install Chilisoft, you
    can run ASP on Apache, but I know nothing about it.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Sep 15, 2003
  4. After a little diggin', it looks like Sun bought out ChiliSoft ...
    http://wwws.sun.com/software/download/products/3f4e6fe6.html

    Tom Kaminski [MVP], Sep 15, 2003
  5. Bruce A. Julseth

    Ray at Guest

    Huh, how about that? I wonder if Microsoft will sue Sun and make them quit
    with the Chilisoft nonsense.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Sep 15, 2003