Apache command chain question

Discussion in 'Java' started by Seyal, Feb 28, 2008.

  1. Seyal

    Seyal Guest

    Hi,

    I am new to the command chain pattern and kindly bear with me if this
    is a basic question.

    In the catalog below,

    <catalog>
    <chain main>
    <command 1/>
    <command 2 lookup(sub)/>
    <command 5/>
    </chain>

    <chain sub>
    <command 3>
    <command 4>
    </chain>

    If command 3 were to return true, will command 5 execute ? Thanks.
    Seyal, Feb 28, 2008

  2. Seyal

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    Seyal wrote:
    > I am new to the command chain pattern and kindly bear with me if this
    > is a basic question.
    >
    > In the catalog below,
    >
    > <catalog>
    > <chain main>
    > <command 1/>
    > <command 2 lookup(sub)/>
    > <command 5/>
    > </chain>
    >
    > <chain sub>
    > <command 3>
    > <command 4>
    > </chain>
    >
    > If command 3 were to return true, will command 5 execute ? Thanks.

    Apache what ?

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Feb 29, 2008