Appending raw data to placeholders

Davíð Þórisson

1) using
<head runat="server">

inside of the classic <head> ... how can I then append meta tags and title
from my code?

2) How can I append pure text (or html) to a Placeholder from my code?

Guest

to add meta tag use:
Response.AddHeader("name", "value")

to add titel insert a label or just a bublic variable indide title tag:
2) How can I append pure text (or html) to a Placeholder from my code?
MyPlaceholder.Controls.Add(New LiteralControl("HTML goes here"))