    Clive Moore Guest

    Is it possible to put an arraylist into the session using a jsp page and
    then access this arraylist with using an applet?

    Clive Moore, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Clive Moore wrote:
    > Is it possible to put an arraylist into the session using a jsp page and
    > then access this arraylist with using an applet?

    No, of course not. The applet runs on the *CLIENT* computer! It has no relationship
    whatsoever to the JSPs running on the server.

    Read my reply to the earlier thread to find the solution to your problem.

    Michael Borgwardt, Oct 14, 2003

  3. Could it not request a session attribute from the server though through a
    network socket?

    Collin VanDyck, Oct 14, 2003
  4. Ah, I had not read the other thread.

    Collin VanDyck, Oct 14, 2003