Application remember old code???

Guest

Hi,

I'm new to ASP.NET and VS 2003 and was wondering why even after I have deleted a piece of code and rebuilt it, it still remembers the code I deleted!

Do I need to delete the dll and if so how do I delete it, I presume it has to be unregistered???

Any ideas? Thanks!

Guest

Dear Tim,

What is that it remembers?

You can delete the DLL from the Bin directory of your application.

In VS.Net, select the solution explorer view to view all the contents of the solution.

In the Bin folder, the DLL of the applicaiton will be there, you can delete the same and then rebuild the application.

Guest

For some reason I can't see the bin folder in the solutions explorer??? It is remembering a piece of code that builds a menu programatically!

If I delete the dll directly from bin directory when not is VS I get an error?

Any ideas?