    the css in the content page.

    Thanks,

    Jennifer

    jmorgret, Mar 30, 2006

  2. No that should work, i have done it that way many times. I sugest you look
    at the source of the rendered HTML to see if you can figure it out.

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2xpY2tvbg==?=, Mar 30, 2006

  3. jmorgret

    jmorgret Guest

    I'm not sure what I am looking for on the source page. The table shows
    the correct class and id but the sytle attributes don't show up. It is
    so weird that it shows the attributes in design mode in VS just not when
    the page is run.

    I don't know...

    -Jennifer

    jmorgret, Mar 31, 2006