Architecture question

Locusta

Hello,

I need to design 120 webpages for 32 countries, makes 3840 ASP pages. The
purpose of the page is to fill in a form, like an order entry screen, each in
their own language or regional settings, like currencies, VAT codes and many
others.

Is there a good design pattern that I can use e.g. XML grammar files to run
the site dynalically, or create a kind of generated pages and 'compile' asp
pages?

Any suggestion is greatly appriciated!

Phil Johnson

I would reccommend this book.

I am working on a similar project at the minute and have found it
indespensible...

..NET Internationalization: The Developer's Guide to Building Global Windows
and Web Applications

by Guy Smith-Ferrier

http://www.amazon.co.uk/NET-Internationalization-Developers-Guide-Building/dp/0321341384

Although it is over 600 pages it's easy to skim through and find the
relevant areas and also has lists of third party tools that can make your
life easier.

It makes quite an easy read
--
Regards,