Are there free ASP.NET tools that do *this*?

Preston Crawford

By *this* I mean the following.

Resize images on the server.
File upload handling.
Some kind of WYSIWYG web-based front end that allows for light editing for
an end-user. Kind of like what's found here -
http://www.solmetra.com/en/disp.php/en_products/en_spaw/en_spaw_demo

The reason I ask is because I am doing a friend's site for REALLY cheap.
It would be nice to use the opportunity to learn ASP.NET better in the
mean time. I'm an expert at ASP (mostly in corporate environments, so I've
never done the above with ASP) and I've spent the last two years doing
Java/JSP/Struts. So I want to branch out a bit and this could be a good
opportunity, but I don't know if ASP.NET will do all of this. I know PHP
will. And I do know PHP. Any thoughts on this?

Preston

Curt_C [MVP]

inline....
--