Array in properties toolbox

Pål Johansen

Trying to learn how to make webcontrols but dont understand how I can use
arrays as properties in the properties toolbox. Text stings are no problem
Anybody that can help ?

Regards
Pål Johansen

With string works fine
********************
Imports System.ComponentModel
Imports System.Web.UI

<DefaultProperty("Text"), ToolboxData("<{0}:WebCustomControl1
runat=server></{0}:WebCustomControl1>")> Public Class WebCustomControl1
Inherits System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebControl

Dim _text As String

<Bindable(True), Category("Appearance"), DefaultValue("")> Property
[Text]() As String
Get
Return _text
End Get

Set(ByVal Value As String)
_text = Value
End Set
End Property

Protected Overrides Sub Render(ByVal output As
System.Web.UI.HtmlTextWriter)
output.Write([Text])
End Sub

End Class