    elements....

    Thanks in advance,

    Duncan
    Duncan Welch, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Duncan Welch

    Prince Guest

    why not have a repeater or datalist, bound to the dataset
    and refresh the datalist/repeater each time the value
    needs to be changed

    strongly typed
    >dataset to be displayed 7 or 8 times. Does anyone have

    any opinion on the
    >best way to do this? It seems stupid to use 8

    <asp:literal> page

    Prince, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Duncan Welch

    Duncan Welch Guest

    Thanks for the thought; problems is they're not in "orderly" locations -
    they're scattered throughout the page.

    Dunc

    Duncan Welch, Jul 27, 2004